Senior Teaching Greenhouse Package
24′ Wide x 48′ Long x 8′ Sidewall Height
The Senior Teaching Package Greenhouse (Gable 7500 Greenhouse) is designed for schools with large horticulture programs and will easily support 20-25 students. The galvanized steel frame and 8mm twinwall polycarbonate covering are the same specifications used in our commercial production houses; however, this greenhouse can be easily adapted to add a head house or separate instructional area that makes it perfect for instructional use.
- Complete frame with 8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls
- (1) 6′ wide x 6’8″ tall double door
- (1) 3′ wide x 6’8″ tall single door
- (2) 30″ Exhaust Fans with Slope-wall Housing, Guard and Shutter
- (3) 36″ Motorized Inlet Shutters
- (1) Heating Thermostat
- (1) Cooling Thermostat
- (1) Modine PTP150 Gas Fired Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane)
- (2) 12″ Horizontal Air Flow Fans
- Complete Assembly Instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. IGC provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- IGC has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by International Greenhouse Company allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). IGC can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with IGC supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
All Gable 7500 Greenhouses are engineered to meet 70 mph wind and 10 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
Free Shipping – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact IGC Sales Representative for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.