Economy Starter Greenhouse Package
30′ Wide x 40′ or 60′ Long x 14′ Height (4′ or 6′ sidewall)
The Economy Starter Greenhouse Package (Ranger Series 2000 Greenhouse) can provide year-round production for propagation and growing, retail garden centers, aqua culture, and provides the most square footage for the dollar as an instructional or institutional greenhouse. The frame of this structure is constructed from the same high quality, galvanized steel roll-formed components as our more expensive packages. The difference is the end walls of this structure are covered with beautiful, clear corrugated polycarbonate while both the sidewalls and roof are covered with a 4-Year rated, economical double-layer poly film. Many commercial greenhouses use the poly film on a permanent basis, but if you should choose to upgrade at a later time when your greenhouse is turning a profit, your roof can easily be retro-fitted with corrugated or twinwall polycarbonate.
- Complete frame with corrugated polycarbonate covering on the endwalls and a double-layer poly film covering both the roof and sidewalls
- (1) Inflator fan with mounting bracket and 3′ hose
- Complete Aluminum Tube Lock fastening system for poly covering
- (1) 3′ x 6′-8″ storm door
- (2) Exhaust Fans
- (3) Motorized Inlet Shutters
- (1) Heating Thermostat
- (1) 2 Stage Cooling Stat
- (1) Modine PDP200 High Efficiency Gas Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane)
- (2) Horizontal Air Flow Fans
- Complete assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. IGC provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- IGC has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by International Greenhouse Company allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). IGC can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with IGC supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
All Ranger Greenhouses are engineered to meet 70 mph wind and you can choose from 10, 20, or 30 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. The free style gothic arch is designed to reduce roof snow build-up and provide maximum headroom. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10-year warranty against discoloration.
Structural Design Features
Superior Strength Rollformed Technology
Rollformed components incorporate the same design principle applied to industrial “I” Beams. Engineered to be longer than wide, these rollformed members offer substantially greater resistance to the deflection causing forces of rain, snow and wind when compared to conventional greenhouse components.
Patented Condensate Removal Systems
As condensation forms inside a greenhouse, it runs down the roof until it reaches an obstacle such as a purlin. In standard greenhouse designs, the condensate falls to earth upon contact with the purlin. Our truss and purlin assemblies, however, incorporate unique built-in anti-drip channels which intercept the condensate, effortlessly directing it away from people and plants.
Free Shipping – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact IGC Sales Representative for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.