Collegiate Glass Greenhouse Package
20′ 10″ Wide x 20′ 10″ Long x 10′ 6-13/16″ Height
The Collegiate Teaching Greenhouse Package features a bronze, green or white aluminum frame and panels of 3mm clear tempered glass. This beautiful, long-lasting greenhouse builds easily on your foundation or existing slab. Aluminum extrusions have a baked-on enamel finish to match existing architecture. The result is a teaching greenhouse that will support generations of students.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum frame with attractive Green, Bronze or White baked-on finish
- Beautiful, clear 3mm tempered glass from peak to ground
(double glass or 6mm polycarbonate available as an option)
- Automated evaporative cooling system will maintain greenhouse environment to within 5 degrees of wet bulb temperature.
- Automated heating system will provide up to a 50 degree temperature rise (indoor over outdoor).
- Horizontal air flow fans for even temperature distribution and optimal air circulation for healthy plant growth.
- Micro-processor based greenhouse controller manages up to 3 cooling and 2 stages of heating
- (1) commercial grade gable end swing door comes standard with ADA approved hardware and closer (double doors shown in picture are available for additional cost).
- All greenhouse components are pre-cut and drilled for easy bolt together assembly. Installation instructions and assembly DVD included.
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. IGC provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- IGC has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by International Greenhouse Company allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). IGC can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with IGC supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our a Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
All Collegiate Greenhouses are engineered to meet 80 mph wind and 30 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. For an additional expense, your structure can be designed to meet any building code requirements for live and/or wind load. Call an IGC Sales Associate for pricing on any custom requirements.
Free Shipping – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact IGC Sales Representative for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.