Academic Greenhouse Package
22′ or 26′ Wide x 36′, 48′ or 60′ Long x 4′ Sidewall Height
Designed for medium to large horticulture programs, our Academic package provides a fully engineered greenhouse at a surprisingly affordable price. Package includes structure, 8mm clear twinwall polycarbonate covering, complete heating, cooling and ventilation systems and door.
- Heavy-duty engineered galvanized steel frame utilizes square tubing for superior strength and easy assembly.
- 4′ high sidewalls provide plenty of room for benches.
- Automated heating, cooling and ventiliation systems on all models
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10 years on covering.
- All sizes come standard with (1) 3′ 0″ wide x 6′ 8″ tall commercial swing door with lever/lever lockset.
- Base package is designed to support a 15 lb snow load and winds up to 70 MPH. Higher load ratings can be quoted upon request.
- Can be installed at grade or on customer provided knee-wall
8mm clear twin wall polycarbonate panels will help retain heat in cold winter months
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. IGC provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- IGC has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by International Greenhouse Company allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). IGC can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with IGC supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
All commercial Gable 7500 Greenhouses are engineered to meet 70 mph wind and 10 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
Free Shipping – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact IGC Sales Representative for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.