Bench-Mart Retail Greenhouse
Starting at: $5,872.00
17′ Wide x 24′, 30′ or 46′ Long x 10′ 8″ Height (6′ Sidewalls)
The Bench-Mart provides full plant protection in an impressive, highly visible structure. It’s 17-foot width reduces parking space loss by covering only one row in most retail lots. Easy to set up, easy to move, future expansion, and superior strength, the Bench-Mart is a complete package to quickly get you started. Each greenhouse contains built-in side and center benching brackets to hold plants and supplies. Each bay also includes four runs of hanging basket purlins.
- Complete 1.66″ o.d. 16 gauge galvanized steel frame
- Clear or white 6 mil. poly on roof and endwalls with polycarbonate sidewalls
- Integrated display bench system
- Integrated hanging basket purlins
- Slide-side ventilation
- Choice of hold down ground stakes or weighted water tube system with no foundation required
- Double sliding end doors
- Components supplied for easy snap together assembly
- Installation instructions included
The Bench-Mart is NOT a load-rated structure, but is the perfect seasonal greenhouse that can be easily moved or set up and torn down each year. The modular, snap-button design makes this a simple process and the built-in shelves make it a convenient all-in-one package. No foundation is required and you can choose from water tubes or ground spikes to hold it down.
Free Shipping – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact IGC Sales Representative for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.